Sunday, September 5, 2010

Summer's gone

Summer came and went without even saying goodbye. Although I was unproductive compared to last summer, I still did some things, saw some people, had some fun, and all that. Since Tuesday is the official "back to school" day, I decided it is the official "stop being a dumb fuck" day. You probably won't even recognize me. I don't know what I'll do with all that free time I am going to have now that I will no longer be drinking every night, but I'm sure I'll find something to occupy myself. I will also blog more. I'll spend time searching for really good Jack Handey quotes also. Like this one: "Maybe in order to understand mankind we have to look at that word itself. MANKIND. Basically, it's made up of two separate words "mank" and "ind." What do these words mean? It's a mystery and that's why so is mankind".

No comments: